Creating an account is essential to using PFI and all of our provided services
If PFI was only a directory we wouldn't require registration. People would simply decide whether or not they wanted their information made public, you'd find them and contact them. That's a good idea, but we already have phone books. We put PFI together with the intention of introducing students to pilots, helping students find financing or certification and growing the aviation community at large.
After registering, you'll be able to:
Click Here to Register
Why you should complete your profile
Profiles are important to let others know you are sincerely looking for training, and give others a chance to learn more about you, your aviation background and what you desire to learn from them.
- We respect the privacy of our member's: students, instructors and institutions alike. We created a system that will protect our member's privacy. We've made sure you'll have genuine introductions with aviators of all kinds throughout the community.
- Manage Accounts, Save Searches
- Creating an account allows you to save searches. Those search results can be filtered into very specific search requirements based on your interests or type of training you need. The save feature can help you manage many searches with many different types of training in mind.
- Access to Financial Aid
- If you require financing, creating a profile will give you a head start on finding a financial service provider that gives you the kind of funds you need either recreational or career track.
- If you qualify for scholarships we’ll automatically notify you based on the type of interests you identify in your profile.
- Access to Training Materials
- After you create your account you’ll have access to our multimedia library that includes video training and printed flight training guides.